Events can be stressful and hectic to plan. You need to plan everything in advance and contact particular people to get everything settled. Aside from being time-consuming, events can also be quite expensive. If you’re on a budget, you’ll probably want to do everything by yourself to save some cash. Including catering. But can you do this for corporate events? Corporate events are vastly different from a simple birthday party held in your backyard. It usually has at least a hundred guests, and some of them will have dietary restrictions that professional caterers are familiar with. To convince you, we’ve listed the three top reasons why you should get professional caterers for your corporate event.
- Caterers are experienced in cooking a large quantity of food
Established caterers that have been in the business for years already has mastered this skill. The last thing you want to happen at your event is to run out of food. Hiring experience and efficient caterers will ensure this will not occur. Your guests will leave your event satisfied because their appetites have been well met. You also won’t have to think about your money going down the drain because of large quantities of leftovers at the end of the day.
- Food choices can be diverse
Take your guests into consideration when planning for the food that’s going to be served at your event. There can be plenty of decisions to make planning for the menu. Here are some of the things to consider and talk through with your caterer when making the menu for the event:
- Nationality of guests
- Dietary restrictions due to allergies or religious beliefs
- Average age of the diners
- Weather for the function and ability to keep food fresh
- Customer requests for particular food
3.Perfect execution from start to finish
A professional and dedicated catering company should be able to provide all the requirements for the event, and it should also run smoothly.
Aside from serving great food, a good caterer knows to provide the needs and wants of your guests. A great caterer even goes out of their way to provide the best service, so your guests are well taken care of. Here is a list of the tasks caterers do to ensure a stress-free event for you:
- Setting up the dining and refreshment area before the required time of service.
- Purchasing and transporting the correct quantities of fresh food and groceries.
- Preparing the food and cooking to a strict timeframe, allowing for any setbacks/delays.
- Hiring experienced and hardworking staff both for the kitchen and front of house/serving.
- Serving up the food at correct temperatures and portions for each and every guest.
- Clearing away empty plates etc. in a timely fashion.
- Removing kitchen waste and all catering equipment.
- Leaving kitchen and serving area spotless.
When the organizers see that these tasks are done, they can focus on other aspects of the event. Different staff can do other tasks, and you’ll be able to maximize the time and resources you have on hand.
Form more information check out our Catering Adelaide Page.